When you want to buy a domain, you have a few options — You can just register a new domain, or you can buy some aged domain. The first option has less risks compared to the second option. Before buying aged domains, you should know the risks of it, and here we are going to explain it to you in details.
Buying aged domains can be a very good idea, but at the same time it can be your worst decision when it comes to buying domains. You really don’t want to buy some aged domain which was abused in all kind of ways by the previous owner.
When buying aged domains you should always check this
* Check if a domain isn’t banned by Google (search).
* Check if a domain isn’t dropped/expired.
* Check if a domain isn’t banned by Google Adsense.
* Check if a domain isn’t containing bad quality backlinks for example, adult sites, or lots of backlinks from not relevant sites, etc…
* Check its DA/PA and PR.
* Check if a domain isn’t containing too many backlinks with the same anchor text (mostly spam).
At this moment, I think these are the most important things to know before buying aged domains. If you’re planning to buy an aged domain and have some big plans for it, you just have to make sure that your domain is good. You really don’t want to waste your money on bad domains. Sometimes even a bad domain can cost a lot, and you can think that it is good, but it’s not. That’s why always use these 6 tips above before buying aged domains.