1) Politics is such a great issue to blog about today that you simply can’t miss its profitability scope. It’s a great unexplored niche to develop your site and besides blogging, so much more innovative ideas can be incorporated into it that you can make a multi-functional website.
2) The young users today are tech savvy and time crunched. Providing an interesting, well written blog about politics keeps them updated with the latest news and encourage their active participation in the political sphere today. Deliver a newsletter right in their Inbox to keep them updated about your political views and happening news in the world of politics.
3) The game of politics today is played on the field of internet. Nobody could agree more on it other than John McCain who has thrashed Barack Obama by successful promoting himself over the internet.
4) And the Most useful reason: If your blog grows to be highly popular, various political parties are sure to offer high advertising amount to advertise their agendas and increase their visibility.
5) If you are a political party, the internet is the best way to sign up new young blood for your next campaign election.
6) A political blog encourages active participation by the readers which allows users to raise specific requests and issues, and these can be easily tracked.
7) Polls can be conducted on blogs. This can be used to generate a ready list of popular leaders as also the most important issues around which the next campaign can be focused on.
8) A political party can use its blog to maintain a list of systematic agendas, update your campaigning schedule, fundraisers, and other events on your blog.
9) Most useful: And lastly, to inform your followers about the good work you have done and increase your campaign funding by placing simple donate buttons along with a Paypal account.
Starting a politics blog is highly recommended for a normal blogger as well as for a seasoned politician.